get on board with card complete!
The card complete group, consisting of card complete Service Bank AG and DC Bank AG, is the number 1 in the domestic credit card market with around 1.5 million cardholders and a nationwide network of acceptance points. Currently we are looking for a person for an:
Employee IT - Focus on processing of scheme documents (M/F/D)
- Processing of notifications/schemes (bulletins, member letters) of the international card organizations (mainly Mastercard, Visa)
- Analysis and support of the implementation of requirements of the international card organizations as well as documentation of the corresponding results
- Implementation of efficient, audit-proof processes (including assessment of the subject matter, entry in the relevant administration tool, maintenance of overview registers, follow-up and monitoring of any implementation measures and projects)
- Good knowledge of Austrian and European payment transactions and the associated payment products
- Experience with technical basics related to digital payment processes
- Practical working experience with international card organizations and their structures
- Background in IT and experience in business
- At least 5 years of professional experience (in a similar field)
- Methodical and formal analytical thinking skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills, basic German is a plus
- Reliability, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Happy to work in a growing team
For the advertised position, a collective agreement minimum base salary of EUR 40,000 gross per year applies. An appropriate overpayment is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.